Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I Made That! Thursday #12

Welcome back to I Made That! Thursday! Time goes by wayyyyy too fast, so I seem to have somehow missed a week...oops. We'll make up for it though with some really awesome crafts! Check out my latest post, DIY Lavender Sachets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Featured Crafts:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blue Jeans & Daisies as of 10-23-13
Melissa over at Measi's Musings is stitching this Blue Jeans & Daisies pattern. That is alot of stitching!
Can't wait to see the finished product! Thanks for sharing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's have a link party.

Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I'm flattered! :)

    I didn't do any stitching last week, but will have some more to share later this week.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)