Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I Made That! Thursday #11

Hey Everyone! Welcome back to I Made That Thursday! Thanks again for all of your participation! I have been getting some crafts done lately (finally!!) - check out the Nine Hearts Hanging Dishtowel. I'm SO glad to finally have gotten that done.
Let's see what you've been doing!
~~~~~
~~~~~
Carmen from Vintage Creations made these so-cute Paper & Lace Pumpkins. 
I love crafts that are made with sheet music, and I happen to love lace too, 
so I love these little pumpkins!!
~~~~~
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Amber from My Personal Accent whipped up some 52 Calorie Pumpkin Spice Latte
This looks SO good! I love having something warm to drink 
on these chilly fall days.
~~~~~

Let's have another link party!


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring us! We love your blog and your party and look forward to it every week! I linked up this week and added your button to our post.

    Thank you! You Rock!

    Amber
    My Personal Accent

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)