Thursday, November 30, 2023

• Just Popping In… •

 Hello, friends!  I just wanted to pop in and say hello, after far too long!  I hope you all are well, and enjoying the start of the Christmas season.  


I wanted to let you know that my Etsy shop, Northern Shore Vintage is 15% off, through midnight tonight!  I’ve recently added several new items, including quilt sweatshirts (so cozy!), a new quilt vest, and more.  Do check it out, and let me know what you think!  






Thank you, as always, for following along!  I would like to get back to blogging a bit more often in the future, but until then, you can follow me on Instagram here.


Merry Christmas, friends!  ❤️

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)