Monday, December 8, 2014

• 1860s Christmas Gown • Sneak Peek •


It's done. At last!! I finished my Christmas gown after weeks of dreaming, planning, and sewing. We haven't had a chance to take pictures of it on yet, so hopefully these will tide you over until then. 9 yards of fabric, 20 yards of ribbon, and 13 pearl buttons all rolled into one fabulous, ruffly, fluffy, festive dress!


And if that's not exciting enough, how about this; guess who got new American Duchess Renoirs?


They are AMAZING!! So comfortable, so gorgeous, and so 1860s! I can't wait to do our photo shoot!

Visit the blog live to leave a comment.

Follow Me on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the final product!!! That detail! Those shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Kira Anastasia!! I can't wait to have a photo session!

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to seeing it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren!! I hope to have the photos up here soon!

      Delete
  3. Oh! I can't wait to see it! And you are a lucky duck indeed to be able to have those shoes! :)

    Brigid
    the Middle Sister and Singer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Thanks Brigid!! I know...I absolutely adore my shoes!!

      Delete

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)