Thursday, September 26, 2013

I Made That! Thursday #9

Hey everyone! Welcome back to I Made That! Thursday! There were a lot of really, really great projects you all linked up last week. Thanks so much for your participation!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is SO cute!! I love making wreaths, so this is right up my alley! Thanks for linking up, Kim!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bubblegum Inspired Outfit by Sew Much to Give
This outfit is absolutely adorable! My favorite color is pink, and I love fleece, so this is a winner! 
Thanks for linking up, Deborah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DIY Origami Gift Box - My Personal Accent
DIY Origami Gift Boxes by My Personal Accent
What a great idea to make your own gift boxes! It looks simple, and the $1 price tag makes it very appealing. 
Thanks for sharing, Angela!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now on to this week's party!!!





Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)