Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Springtime Birds!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This beautiful Baltimore Oriole was at our hummingbird feeder recently. He seems to like it even though it's red!! 
Current projects are:
Planting the garden!!
Sewing an apron for a friend out of Riley Blake Chevron (Sneak Peek: it's BEAUTIFUL)

Coming Soon:
Pictures of matching Mother's Day aprons for my mom and I
Friend's chevron apron
Roses!!
Pinterest Projects

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for visiting!! Come back soon to see what I've been up to. Please follow my blog!


Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bird! Thank you for submitting this to my What Are You Doing? Wednesday Blog hop! I am posting the next blog hop tomorrow morning. HOpe to see you there again!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)