Wednesday, October 10, 2018

• 1930s Sisters Photo Shoot •



When we were visiting Sarah and her family, we had to slip in a photo shoot of the two of us, since we hadn't had a chance to do so in a long time, if ever.  We had a fun time coming up with the goofiest poses and just being our own selves!  :)  Hope you enjoy!




Another interesting, perhaps heartbreaking aspect of these photos is that since they were taken, a tornado swept through the area and took out every single one of the trees on their property.  Thankfully Sarah and her family were safe, but the damage was incredible.




For our photoshoot, we wore our coordinating Royal Vintage Peggy pumps.  They are so comfy and versatile!




My mom has this thing for heads-sticking-through-tree-limb-style photographs, but this time I rather liked the effect!  Haha!!




Sarah wore her gorgeous red, white and blue floral frock that she made from an original 1939 pattern.  It is such a gorgeous style and fits her perfectly!





I wore my old trusty 1930s polka dot dress, which you can read more about here





We are kinda cute, if I do say so myself.  ;)







Because every blog post has to have a shoe close-up.




Thanks for being such a special friend and sister to me, Sarah!  I love you!  :) 



Follow Me on Pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, what great pictures!!! We sure had fun with this................ :) GREAT memories, seester!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)