Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Valentine's Day Banner



This isn't even a tutorial because, well, the picture shows us all we need to know. I saw some really cute ideas on Pinterest, so I incorporated those ideas and came up with my little banner. The little "flags" are 3 1/2" wide by 4" tall. I made my own template, and yes, I AM proud of myself, since my talent with paper and scissors is non-existant. The paper is from a little square pack of scrapbook paper from Meijer, and the hearts are just construction paper. Easy? Definitely. I really like the look though - it's valentine-y without being all crazy red and pink. 
Meanwhile, I'm still racking my brain trying to come up with a Valentine's wreath. 


Thanks for stopping! Come back soon for some tutorials.


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)