Friday, January 17, 2014

Unfinished Friday: The Easy Bib




Sounds like a really great title, eh? Well, the fact is, the project is almost finished. All it needs is some velcro and some knot-tying. 
I snagged this cute pink polka dot flannel at Walmart, of all places, for $1.85. It was in the remnants bin, so I figured I might as well grab it. As it turns out, it's soft and fairly decent quality, even after washing. 
I dug out a bib that I liked, traced it, sewed, and out came this bib.


It is just a tad crooked and uneven, but hey, what do expect when you're hurriedly sewing with no lights on? I was in such a hurry, I had no time to turn on the lights. In any case, with some lights on and a little more precision, this will be perfect. The double layer of flannel is the perfect thickness, makes it reversible, and oh-so-soft! I can't wait to make some more. Hint: I got some Riley Blake chevron AND some elephants. 


I'll have the tutorial up in a few days. Meanwhile, happy crafting! Thanks for stopping by!





Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)