Saturday, January 19, 2013

Monogrammed Apron


                                     
Yesterday I was making an apron for my sister-in-law, and I wanted to add a personal touch to it. I was going to make it with a big white ruffle around the edge, but it sounded like too much work at the moment. So I made a slight variation of my my apron tutorial, and then added a monogram on the bottom edge! I think it came out pretty nice - it worked up in just one afternoon. I got the monogram letter out of the French General Home Sewn book, which has several pages of different letters, and other cute designs. I just scanned it in, cropped it and printed it wallet size. I used the fishbone stitch for the leaves - they came out looking kind of like pinecones. So all in all, I'm pretty happy with it.







Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)