Yayy!! It's my 100th blog post! You may have noticed my completely new blog design. I'm still messing around with the header, so it may be totally different next time you look. I want a vintage-style design, rather than modern chevron.
All that aside, here's my new blouse!!
I haven't had a chance to take pictures of myself in it, so those will have to wait until I find a coordinating vintage hat.
I used Butterick B5890, adding a button closure instead of a zipper. I also took it in approximately an inch on each of the front tucks.
I absolutely love this pattern, and I can't wait to make more of these blouses!
I adore the row of shiny red buttons down the back.
The sleeves are self-lined, giving them a very nice, neat, finished look.
My first collar ever!! It is sewed onto a band, rather than directly onto the blouse.
Up next is a post about my Regency chemise.
Visit the blog live to leave a comment.