Thursday, August 22, 2013

I Made That! Thursday Link Party #5

Welcome back to the 5th edition of I Made That! Thursday! Thank you to everyone who linked up last week! Check out my latest post, Peach-Raspberry Popsicles. They are so yummy, and good for you too! Also look for a couple of tutorials that I'll be posting later on, how to make mercury glass candleholders, and chalkboard glasses. Thanks everyone!





Lois over at Creative Chaos posted a how-to about this great soap cutter. Such a great idea! I've always wanted to try soap-making, so this would definitely be the thing to have for that. Thanks for linking up!!







Now for this week's link party!!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!! I will reply here on the blog, so be sure to check the "Notify Me" box or check back soon! Thank you :)